Monday, January 10, 2011

I leave you, faithful readers.

We understand as the Stars, at the Roxy Bar This is not a video game news. It 's a greeting, warm and sincere, by Ludovica that in the last seven years has written for you loyal readers gaming news. The year 2011 started it without me, here at Multiplayer. com. More or less personal reasons and private have marked my abandonment of a ship which the crew but maybe I was a little 'contributed to pilot, along with guys that have worked with me every day to make you informed about what was happening Market your favorite media.

In these seven years I have loved and hated, appreciated and banned. We opposed and insulted, and estimated sfanculati, but above all we read and we talked. We have also made many friends, and my monitor is much quieter in recent days. But it is time to seek the wind, and you know how sometimes turns, and crazy turns and sails.

Perhaps one day I do not go back to reread. Meanwhile, loyal reader, even stealing words here and there by those who use them better than I know, I wish you long days and pleasant nights, and a year full of news still here, Multiplayer. com.

No comments:

Post a Comment