Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pachter: Nintendo will regret the price of 3DS

In the sense that it is too low, according to analyst I wondered $ 249.99 for the Nintendo 3DS, according to Michael Pachter, are priced too low. "It amazes me that they ask only $ 249. I think that if they repent," said the analyst. "It 'is intended to sell a lot, so it is a loss of revenue for Nintendo.

I did not think it would be' consumer friendly ', it is clear that consumers will do that price. We can say that Reggie (Fils-Aime) tells of bullshit, but at this point I agree with him: if you describe the features of 3DS to most people, they think that cost $ 300 or more. That $ 249 is a ridiculously low price, so that would not surprise me see the console sold on eBay for $ 500 when stocks will run out.

" "I think the fact that their biggest problem is availability. I mean, I always sell out. It will reach one million or so in Europe, and will be sold within a few weeks. We hope that they can build two million per month and distribute at least 800,000 a month in the U.S., so that people can buy it without too much trouble.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment