Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Molyneux reach out to EA Syndicate

Peter Molyneux said he was ready to lend its support to Electronic Arts to develop a new game in the series Syndicate. Molyneux, producer of the original games developed by Bullfrog in 1993, told CVG that an attempt by EA to revive the series meet with his blessing. The author of Fable, however, would like to be at least partially involved in the project.

"It's nice to see something that you have created a life or meaning. I'd like to spend a day with them to discuss the elements that make a special game Syndicate." EA has not confirmed a new game in the series, but other rumors indicate that Starbreeze might be working on the franchise.

"I am able, without a doubt will get by," says Molyneux. "But I feel like a parent watching a child grow up, I want to be involved. They made a Populous for the DS. It was okay but did not go brilliantly. I would have liked to talk to them ten minutes at the beginning of development." "Personally I'm not a big fan of the remake, simply because I have too many ideas on which to work.

I do not think Fable 2 and 3 as in the sequel. We changed so many elements, progress is obvious."

No comments:

Post a Comment