Monday, March 7, 2011

What future for the father of Minecraft?

The creator of Minecraft, Markus 'Notch' Persson, already has three new projects in mind for the near future. Notch has made it known to the Rock Paper Shotgun site that would create a "space trading simulator" style Elite. "I'd really like a lot, but for this project I would need a very long time and I do not know what happened could be collected." Secondly, Persson wants to invade the territory of Will Wright.

"I can imagine a very realistic simulator of urban life, a kind of The Sims but with only one character in the entire city." The third idea is, if anything, even more bizarre. It would be a fantasy version of a football management. "Maybe I should not reveal it because someone might steal my idea.

I would like to make a Football Manager with fantasy characters such as trolls and goblins, with the former the latter could also eat." Notch did not provide other clues about his new ideas and we do not know if and when they will be put into practice. What is certain is that this guy has stuff (and fantasy) to sell.

1 comment: