Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kojima against the NES version of Metal Gear

Hideo Kojima has established a blemish in his resume the NES version of Metal Gear game for MSX was originally designed by him and published in 1987. "I did not take part in the development of the NES version," said Kojima in Nintendo Power (via GameSetWatch). "It was a ridiculous title with few resources developed by a small team in Tokyo.

At that time it could sell everything." "I found the game in the middle of some offers and I bought it to try it," he adds, "The game design was bad. Some of the sections where you must infiltrate the enemy base did not exist in the original game. And even I, a developer of Metal Gear I was able to infiltrate the base.

Not once. " "In addition, it is a Metal Gear, this should appear at the end of the game. But I was told that due to technical difficulties was shown a computer instead of a giant Metal Gear. That game has tainted my reputation."

No comments:

Post a Comment