Monday, February 21, 2011

BAFTA Fellowship for Peter Molyneux

Peter Molyneux has been honored with the BAFTA Fellowship from the British Academy of Film and Television Arts. The creator of Fable, Populous and Black & White joins the likes of Shigeru Miyamoto, Alfred Hitchcock, Steven Spielberg, Will Wright, Nolan Bushnell. "I remember the excitement of the people who were rewarded in 1967, at the time watching the BAFTAs on TV with my family," said Molyneux.

"I never thought about having the opportunity to accept one of the most important awards in the entertainment industry." "My first thoughts go to the great talents that have been awarded a BAFTA Fellowship and the second goes to the people who worked with me all these years, this award is for all of them." Molyneux is currently the boss of Lionhead Studios, Microsoft's team of property.

The last game was developed by the study Fable III.

No comments:

Post a Comment