Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nintendo: quality costs

The controversy is not subsiding at a distance between Nintendo and the developers of casual games and social. During an interview with Gamasutra, Hideki Konno, Nintendo said you want to focus on the quality of its handheld games, and they have no intention of lowering the standard of quality games to launch cheaper.

"We're not trying to compete with that model. We not only maintain but increase the quality of software we sell. We repeat, this competition does not concern us." "Naturally, I'd love to see great games at a reduced price, but do not think it possible to develop a complete and immersive game as, say, Call of Duty and then sell it at that price, it's simply not possible.

By selling our games to a low price we sell an incredible number of copies. " "If I see a game that interests me I do not care about the price. I'm not trying to say that all mobile games are bad, I'm not saying they have no value, only that they are different games."

No comments:

Post a Comment