Thursday, January 20, 2011

Activision against World of StarCraft

Activision has set in motion its lawyers to block the author of the mod for StarCraft II called World of StarCraft. As reported by Rock, Paper, Shotgun, the author of the mod has found the YouTube channel on which to publish videos of the mod flooded with notices of copyright infringement. "Have you created the tool that allows us to do anything with your assets.

We encourage you to use it, you should have thought of that before," says the author of the mod on your forum. "I understand that you may not like to see your brands associated with content that could be falling short, developed by people who are not under your control. I assure you that I will put into circulation only content that close to perfection.

I follow your work the days of Warcraft and I've used all your editor since I was 13 years. " "If you is a problem let's talk about what I'm doing, but please do not send me letters from lawyers to desist from my work. This work must be published in Battle. Net to work. I hope they reach agreement, if want to change the name it'll change.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment