Sunday, January 30, 2011

David Jaffe compares NGP a. .. a vagina

In a good way, but on his Twitter page, David Jaffe, creator of God of War, showed all his enthusiasm for the new handheld console Sony. "From what I saw, I'd say I like NGP. I want one!" He wrote. Jaffe has also produced, however, in rather colorful considerations: "The new hardware is like a new [you know what, Editor's note]! E 'exciting at first, but if you try enough over the years know that sooner or later by new and exciting becomes obvious.

At that point, you simply have to stay focused (and grateful!) for what you have in that moment, and if necessary make a change, this happen physiologically. " Jaffe subsequently clarified that although EatSleepPlay is not participating in any project related to NGP, his opinion on the new Sony console is enthusiastic: "I just want to say that we are grateful to Sony because it allows us to develop games for PlayStation 3, and if NGP fall in our future, well, 'will be awesome.

However, no I'm thinking, focused, happy and grateful for the hardware we are working on now. " Source: CVG

No comments:

Post a Comment