Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New life for Jack Thompson

Jack Thompson, a lawyer known for his anti-gaming crusade, could have a future with the Reformed Theological Seminary, online association that aims to "serve the church by preparing its leaders by type of theological education" reported the Miami New Times. "Some might think that I should keep my vision of the world confined within the boundaries of the cloister," says the lawyer who once tried to link several cases of murder in games such as Doom, Quake and Grand Theft Auto.

"I had a responsibility to represent the voice of God in the world." Because of his behavior, Thompson was removed in 2008 from the register of lawyers. "I am a problem for many people," said Thompson. "I fight for 31 years against the entertainment industry, not cheap. I'm surprised to be able to last so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment