Thursday, March 3, 2011

Epic Gears of War takes a year

Epic Games Gears of War wants to develop every year, said company vice president Mark Rein. "If we could make up to a year, those who would not?" Said Rein in Videogame Source at the Game Developers Conference. "I envy Call of Duty. Every year publish great games and they sell an incredible amount of copies.

Who says you would not want to do the same should not be in this business." "We are not a large study, while they have two teams that alternate. But do not give up the idea, I'd do it. If we could offer each year experience worthy of the name of Gears, why not? If you let go too much time between a game and the other, people forget about you.

Fortunately, the people play along our titles. " According to Rein the problem of saturation of the market does not exist until companies are able to produce quality products: "I was pleased with every Call of Duty. Buy NHL Hockey, and I always enjoy every year. I see no philosophical question underlying ".

Rein also spoke to the CEO of Activision, Bobby Kotick, "I talked to him a couple of times I do not know him well but it seemed like a nice person. When I got to talk, I was greatly impressed, I thought it was brilliant. After all look like me: we like to talk and sometimes we get into trouble.

Sometimes it is dangerous to tell people what you think, because they do not always want to hear it. "

No comments:

Post a Comment