Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sony UK boss salutes and leaves

Ray Maguire, one of the veterans of the great family of Sony Computer Entertainment, announced his resignation after 17 years in the ranks of the company. Maguire began his work in SCE during the first launch of the PlayStation and I soon became senior vice-president of the British division. During his career he has managed the affairs of the company in Ireland and other regions of northern Europe, such as the Benelux.

"I took part in this great adventure from the beginning and I think this is the best time to leave," said Maguire. "I leave the company in the hands of a team that's great, I'm sure, will continue its business as and perhaps even better than me. I can be lucky for me it was a great honor to work with them.

I've met wonderful people and I share many of their important friends. " Andrew House, executive chairman of SCEE commented on the announcement: "Ray has been a valuable partner for all these years and has become one of the most respected industry as a whole. I can only wish him the best of luck in the future." For now, Maguire did not provide clues to its future and Sony Computer Entertainment UK has not yet announced who will take his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment