Thursday, June 16, 2011

Warhammer 40k MMO playable at E3 2012

The MMO Warhammer 40k: Dark Millennium Online will be playable at E3, Videogames source has confirmed to the boss of the core division of THQ games, Danny Bilson. Developed by the authors of Darksiders, Vigil Games, Dark Millennium Online "looks fantastic", according to Bilson. "I can not tell you too much or they kill me, but it plays differently from other titles in this category." "I am a big fan of MMOs, I played EverQuest, Dark Age of Camelot, WOW, I love City of Heroes MMO ...

and this will be special. I think will be competitive when we launch." "We face the best brands in the world like World of Warcraft and Star Wars: The Old Republic. We have to be really good if we want people to use our game." Bilson has confirmed that Dark Millennium Online will be published during the next fiscal year, THQ, or between April 2012 and March 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment