Monday, February 28, 2011

And if your daughter's name is Brink?

Bethesda announced last week that all couples who decide to name their babies Dovahkiin in November, will receive a mysterious reward. It seems that this particular marketing initiative, not entirely original to tell the truth because at that time was opened by the developers of Turok, has struck the fancy of other development teams that work just to Bethesda.

Paul Wedgwood, Splash Damage team leader who is evolving Brink, described as "interesting" idea, which obviously strikes particularly close to him having a son just 10 months, "Seriously, I doubt anyone will ever want to call Brink their child, but you never know ... my son is called Fox and if I had called that at the time of X-Files, maybe I won something.

Matt Finley, founder of inXile Entertainment, which is building Hunter, is still more joker. "I'd find myself in a few years the park surrounded by children who call Elaras Caddocs and would be really fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment