Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hare clarifies statements on FPS

Jon Hare has recently expressed his disappointment at what it regards as "the total lack of innovation in the FPS of the last 20 years - except for technical improvements and the" ability to talk to people and fight in groups. " Following those statements, which was followed by much criticism, but Hare has been forced to explain his idea about it.

"The attack comes from my little innovation I've seen in all developed after FPS Wolfenstein," he explained. "Basically all modern FPS are based on the same mechanism, and seen through the eyes of a game designer it is quite humiliating." "And I think in light of the number of new genres that sprouted like mushrooms at the time of release of Wolfenstein, my comment is a completely legitimate." "I'm not saying that since I stopped to make video games, the world around me has become ** Wed," he explained.

"Because to say otherwise would be an insult to the hundreds of excellent and innovative products made in the last 20 years."

No comments:

Post a Comment