Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chet Faliszek, 7 years of success with Valve

Valve's official website, the page dedicated to the profile of the writer of Left 4 Dead, Chet Faliszek, says the nickname given by the company to the staff member, Mr. Awesome. "A member of the human resources team has written to me, was an example of a bad profile to put online," said a Faliszek Videogame Source.

"We worked to Half-Life: Episode 1 and no one knew what to say, so I stepped forward and I selogiai yourself for doing it." Faliszek with Erik Wolpaw wrote the story of games like Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Portal and Left 4 Dead 2 2. "At the time of Half-Life 2: Episode 1, the people did not know my role, now everyone knows what I do.

I'll have to rewrite my profile on the website of Valve." "In 2004 we were contacted by Gabe Newell (Faliszek and Walpaw) and we offered to work with Valve. He wrote only one line and asked him to explain better, but he refused. He told us to show us. We went to look, and after seven years things are going pretty well.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment