Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dead Island, a rival for Left 4 Dead?

Valve's Chet Faliszek, writer for Left 4 Dead, said the new game trailer of the horror of Techland, Dead Island, a potential rival for the series designed by the authors of Half-Life. "Fantastic, it's really a nice trailer," said a source Videogame. "I think it's great but I just had a son and I have an uncomfortable feeling.

Violence against children is unpleasant. Does not offend me but it's hard to watch the movie. However, it seems interesting, with an open world zombie game would be fantastic" . The two Left 4 Dead are structured primarily around a co-op for four players. Even Dead Island, which should debut later this year, will offer a co-op for four people, but the game will be set on an island and survival play a key role in the experience of the game.

Despite the goodness of the trailer, not everyone is convinced of the actual quality of the final game. "I'm curious to know more," says Faliszek. "However, I was impressed, so I want more information. Dead Island, Techland announced in 2007 but has returned to talk about the game only a few months ago.

For some, the Polish company wanted to avoid the game launch to coincide with the publication of the two Left 4 Dead, arrived in 2008 and 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment