Monday, April 18, 2011

SSFIV AE on a PC a "just cause"

Capcom has called a "just cause" to publish a PC version of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. "I do not want to call it fan service, but in the Ask Capcom Capcom Unity is a discussion of thousands of pages that haunts me every time," said a source Videogame Seth Killian, community manager at Capcom.

"Why not a Super Street Fighter IV on PC? We did not have a real answer, although we have had several internal complications. However, I know that many players use the PC, and I know that on this platform you can do many things. I am pleased to see return to the family PC gamers. " "This is a minority, but the whole world is made up of minorities." "It was a good cause.

It is not always easy to bring the games on the platforms that people want but we will do so where possible. It will be a great release." "I do not have a powerful PC but the game works very well," said Killian, asked about the specifications of the PC version of SSFIV: AE. In addition to Super Street Fighter IV, Capcom is planning to publish on the PC even Street Fighter x Tekken and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

No comments:

Post a Comment