Monday, June 13, 2011

Kotick vs. Riccitiello at E3

New chapter in the battle between Electronic Arts and Activision, the publisher of two FPS that will vie for supremacy in the fall in the category of first-person shooter Battlefield Modern Warfare 3 and 3. "I can not tell you what I think of a product until I see it," said the CEO of Activision, Bobby Kotick, the news agency Reuters.

"I saw Battlefield on PC, no one has seen him turn on the console." "Our consumers play in particular on the console. Until I see that version I can not comment." "It's the beginning of the war, Kotick is recognizing the threat," he says Riccitiello. "Our game is better than the PS3 version of their Xbox and PC Battlefield Modern Warfare is more than 3 on the PC.

During our press conference at E3 we showed videos of PS3 and Xbox 360. If Bobby thinks that this is material verisone PC is in trouble. "

No comments:

Post a Comment