Monday, March 21, 2011

Crytek defends DRM

Crytek has defended the implementation of a DRM in PC games. "I know that many are opposed to DRM," said executive producer NATHAM Camarillo at GameShark. "But, I mean, what can we do? The actions of a few cause problems for many." "If I'm playing an alcoholic and has DRM, I notice? Not really. I know there is something running but the system does not change my gaming experience.

In the future we will consider the matter." A month after the launch of Crysis 2, the PC version of the Crytek game appeared online in an incomplete build pirate defined by the developer. EA and Crytek have announced in a statement after its disappointment at a probloema, that of piracy, which "continues to damage the PC market and the developer community."

No comments:

Post a Comment