Friday, March 25, 2011

Hotz ride of his alleged "flight"

George "Geohot" Hotz hacking the famed author of the PlayStation 3, he laughed when he read the charge to him by Sony regarding his alleged escape to South America. "It seems that I am a fugitive, that I gave away. ROTFL," Hotz wrote in a post on his blog. "I'm in South America, but for a simple holiday I had planned since last November." "I'm no criminal, hacking is not my life, but evidently it suits Sony's lawyers portray as a dangerous international fugitive." "I am in touch with my lawyers every day," said Hotz, "and I certainly did not intend to ignore or avoid the cause of my protagonist." Hotz has finished his speech by saying that the United States will soon return to South America because "it is difficult to buy the new Sony Ericsson smartphone, the Xperia Play".

I must say, does not lack a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment