Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bungie and origin of the initial reason for the Halo

According to the composer of the opening motive of the Halo games, the track was built in 1999 just a tech demo shown at Apple CEO Steve Jobs. "We did not have much time," said Bungie composer Marty O'Donnell, in an interview with IndustryGamers. "I needed something epic and I thought to Gregorian chants." "I do not anticipai anything to anyone, was basically a first person shooter and could judge the choice is madness.

But all the guys at Bungie seemed satisfied, so we presented ourselves in New York." "Initially the music was made for that event but in later years I was able to build a number of reasons based on that theme." After years of success, though, Bungie has signed a ten-year agreement with Activision and left the brand in the hands of Microsoft Halo: "Move away from the universe of Halo ...

I've created so many songs over the past ten years, but now it's finished. We can no longer use that music for Halo is all. " "Basically, I put aside all those CDs, 40 or 50 hours of music, to dedicate myself to something new. On one side is a relief, because it's always nice to start over, but at the same time a blank page can be scary.

We'll see ... "

No comments:

Post a Comment