Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dead Space 2 is an example of adventurous design, according to Suda 51

The author of Shadows of the Damned wants to follow the same direction Goichi Suda, aka Suda 51, claims not to be the one to look for innovation in game design, citing Dead Space 2 as an example. "When I played with Dead Space 2, I was surprised," he said speaking on IGN. "I asked, 'How could they do?' I thought there were actually many designers 'adventurous', who take risks to create breakthrough games, receiving in return the respect of players.

" The leader of Grasshopper mentioned once again the punk culture, able to strongly influence his work. "I write stories in my hand and while I do think the design. On this occasion I jump out of the punk style," he continued. "I also like to make people laugh, or shake it." The next game will be Suda 51 Shadows of the Damned, due out in June for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Source: VG247

No comments:

Post a Comment