Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lost "millions of dollars" because of the NDP

In a message posted on the forum of Capcom Unity, Capcom's Christian Svensson said that the problems of the NDP could cost millions of dollars to publishers and ultimately could have an impact on the development of future games. "I am frustrated and angry about a number of reasons," said Svensson, "as a consumer I can not play online on PS3 and my information is probably compromised.

I also love to buy games from the PS Store right now and I can not do it." "As a manager I am angry because this problem is costing us hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions of dollars and those revenues would have to end up in the budget for the development of future games. In short, hackers would fain be to 'punish' Sony for what they perceive as an injustice, and no doubt have succeeded in this.

But they're also punishing millions of consumers and other companies, making it impossible to feel sympathy for the 'cause' of these people. "

No comments:

Post a Comment