Monday, January 31, 2011

Trauma to the designer of the Virtual Boy Nintendo 3DS?

The failure of the previous handheld 3D seems to have left their mark on the lines of the aforementioned book Iwata Asks on Nintendo. com, Satoru Iwata talks with Kenichi Sugino and Hideki Konno, both working on 3DS, how it was hard to convince their colleagues of the goodness of the new project from the failure of the Virtual Boy.

Sugino, personally involved in the creation of the Virtual Boy, said he was traumatized by the experience. Konno, meanwhile, dealt with the 3D version of Luigi's Mansion Mario Kart for that platform, finding it extremely difficult about the marketing strategies of the two titles. "Because of these difficult experiences, when I told people what had fun in Nintendo games in 3D, I could not get their confidence from the start," said Hideki Konno.

"First we created a 3D representation of Mario and Luigi, so I talked to the team that dealt with the development of Mario Kart Wii, asking if they could pass it in 3D, which they did just fine. A few weeks later In fact, we were able to see Mario Kart Wii in 3D on the new panel of 3DS.

When I saw the three-dimensional effect is more natural than I expected. I thought it would come good, and I did see other people for their opinion. "" I've spent a hard time because of 3D, "said Kenichi Sugino." I think that even what I has traumatized. So when I heard the idea of 3D, I instinctively reacted badly, saying it would be better not to try.

"" But when I saw the demo, I thought, 'Wow! Amazing! ' And when other staff members have asked me what I thought, I told them that if even someone like me, traumatized by the 3D, he thought it was amazing, then everyone would find it fantastic. See the 3D to the naked eye has been amazing.

"Source: VG247

No comments:

Post a Comment