Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bleszinski to be careful what you say, especially when kids

Do not risk that some jokes are taken seriously Cliff Bleszinski said he had learned to "be more careful about the jokes in" public, all to silence the controversy in the bud. The statement was uttered to the microphones of gamers at a recent event dedicated to Bulletstorm. When he was asked if his battle against the press (to enter guilty in his opinion too often made references to art) is going to end soon, the developer replied: "No.

With Twitter, I now have the power to stop any false information in the bud before it spreads. " "There were times when I talked more, others I talked less. It 's just a matter of being attentive to the words we say, so nobody can sue them out of context. You have to be a bit' more cautious, especially when he jokes.

" "I did nothing but tell me excited about Heavy Rain, but when I joked that the kids in the game were a bit 'scary, it suddenly became' Bleszinski declares war on France. 'People told me 'Hey, I heard you hate the French children.' Not really, and indeed I would like more games like Heavy Rain because I love them.

" Bleszinski concluded by saying that his crusade has proved to be funny in the end. "The nice thing about Twitter is that if an article like that comes out, tells me one of my subscribers in minutes, so I can read that story before and denying it is taken for granted." "What happens is that the site reports, with another site back to the turn, and people end up saying, 'Hey, I heard you hate the French children'.

That way I can close the issue quickly and avoid things like that. " Source: VG247

No comments:

Post a Comment