Monday, February 7, 2011

Yoshinori Ono wants the return of Onimusha

According to the producer of Street Fighter, Yoshinori Ono, it is now time to revive the action Onimusha series. "In my opinion this is the right time," said Ono to IGN. "I think it's time to revive the series." The last game in the series Onimusha Dawn of Dreams was published in March 2006 on PlayStation 2.

If Capcom decides to please Ono, however, the mechanics of the series may be significantly different than in the past. "I would not repeat the things we have in the past. I believe the time has come to go beyond the standard single player adventure. We must find ways to build on those foundations by involving the community.

We should probably implement in a multiplayer game of this type. At the moment it is only ideas but no doubt I'm interested in developing a new Onimusha. " Instead appears when frozen the development of a new game in the Darkstalkers series. "A new Darkstalkers ... I know people want it," said Ono.

"Last year at Comic-Con I mentioned the game and everyone seemed interested. I brought that information to the company and will continue to press for the idea of a new Darkstalkers become a reality. Street Fighter IV for the same thing happened, if I do understand the company that the project was requested by many players, anything can happen.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment