Thursday, April 7, 2011

Capcom praises Slant Six Games

During an interview with Official Xbox Magazine in the magazine, the producer of Capcom, Masachika Kawata has admitted that he had to reverse the laziness of the developers to work after seeing Western Slant Six Games, the developer which has been entrusted Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. "I've never worked with developers outside of the Western du Slant Six, and I do not know if this is also true for others, but these guys actually work so much," says Kawata.

"I did not find differences with the Japanese developers with whom I had to do in the past. Apart from the time zone and language, I have not had any problems." "To be honest I thought that Westerners were lazy, but do not expect you to either pull them out of bed but you are at work early.

They made me change my mind." Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City was announced a few days ago for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment