Friday, February 11, 2011

A new composer for Mass Effect 3

The composer of Requiem For a Dream, Clint Mansell, will provide the complete soundtrack of Mass Effect 3. Mansell will replace Jack Wall, composer of the soundtrack of the first two Mass Effect. But how does this rotation? "Having worked with three of their games, I have a great relationship with the guys at BioWare," Wall said in an e-mail sent to Videogame Source.

"We were on good terms, nothing happened." "It just wasn'ta good time for a change. I'm proud of the work done with Mass Effect and hosting of the soundtrack from critics and gamers. But it was time to move on. I'm working on some exciting projects that I can not wait to announce . My best wishes to BioWare for Mass Effect 3.

Wall has created the soundtrack for Myst III, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Jade Empire and Mass Effect the first two.

No comments:

Post a Comment