Friday, March 18, 2011

Molyneux crowns Minecraft

During an interview with IGN, the boss of Lionhead, Peter Molyneux, praised the game for PC independent, Minecraft. "I hope the press give more visibility to Minecraft, because at the moment I think we talk too little of this game," says Molyneux. "Marcus Persson, the author of Minecraft is a fantastic person, and I think that his creation is a work of genius." Molyneux said that just minutes after sending a message about the game on Twitter, the servers have been besieged by dozens of players who eventually caused a server crash.

"I have not given permission to others to change my world, but it was full of people. In Minecraft projects are my own and this looks brilliant, it's great to see your creation populated by so many people." "Minecraft is the most interesting title I've played over the past ten years. I met Marcus in person, and the incredible thing is that he managed to do it all alone, without using the power of publishers and PR.

The games will continue to AAA improve, but I would like more visibility for these projects. "

No comments:

Post a Comment