Monday, January 17, 2011

New hope for SSFIV PC

As stated by the boss of Capcom's U.S. division, although only a few months after the launch of the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions, the fighting game Street Fighter IV would eventually arrive on PC also. "I think the guys who usually read the Ask Capcom section know that I am a big fan of PC and I am continuing to fight for SSFIV arrive on PCs," said Christian Svensson on Capcom Unity.

"In the past I've always said that the answer would be no one left until it is transformed into a yes. Let's say I never gave up, and probably one day the question will be, because it took you so long? Instead of: Why there is no PC version? ". "Unfortunately this can not happen immediately, but I'm optimistic." Last year, the producer Yoshonori Ono said that despite the PC version of SSFIV was complete at 99%, the fighting would not arrive on the platform due to piracy.

PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 game is available since last April.

No comments:

Post a Comment