Monday, January 17, 2011

Super Street Fighter IV on PC at last?

Here comes a new challenger. Maybe. During a session of questions and answers on the website of Capcom, Christian Svensson (vice president of strategic planning and business development areas) has made some statements that could bode well for PC owners still waiting for a conversion of Super Street Fighter IV.

Asked if the game will be released for PC, Svensson replied: "The response we have given so far is due to a matter of resource management. Our guys are working on the conversion of Super Street Fighter IV for 3DS, after realizing The Arcade Edition for the arcades. And now the team is focused on developing Street Fighter X Tekken.

So I do not think that these people can devote to other things, at the time. " "I think regular readers of the 'Ask Capcom' know that I am a avid PC gamers, and I continued to push for the release of Street Fighter IV for the PC." "I always said that the answer is' no 'until it becomes' yes'.

Let's say I have not given up on pushing in this direction, and it may be that at some point in the future, we ask simply' because it took you so to do so? ' rather than 'why do not you do it?.' At the moment, therefore, can not be done, but I'm still quite optimistic about the future. "

No comments:

Post a Comment